Friday, May 05, 2006

Time for Revamp?

It's been around 20 days since I made this blog public and I have decided that the Blog needs a new colour scheme and background images etc. I am bored with the current scheme and my friends have also suggested a change in the current colour scheme to make the posts more readable. I shall try to come up with a New, Improved version of this template soon...till then I have done some make shift arrangements. Kindly bear with me as this blog goes through a temporary phase of transition.

Cheers!

Edit: Removed all the background images, the glare is gone now. I think I'll stick to this version for some time :) What do you think? Do post your feedback.

-Anurag

3 comments:

Akash said...

Yay !! finally I dont have to put on my glasses to save my eyes from the glare !!!! Hee Hee
PS : By the way Sir , you really are very cool headed. Saw that from ur post on IMI thread yesterday !!

Akash said...

This color set is cool Sir.....
Although I still prefer light and pastels cos they are ergonomically much better , in reference to eyes. Check out the Yahoo mail login page. That combination is mast.This color combination is also good though.

Ramit said...

Looks far better and readable...cool job bro!