Saturday, April 15, 2006

5..4..3..2..1........Go Live!

"In the begining there was nothing and God said 'Let there be light', and there was still nothing but everybody could see it."

-- Dave Thomas.


My friends have been bugging me for a long time to start blogging, I used to think it's a waste of time (and I still think the same :p). It's vacation time which gives me a lot of time to spare and Blogging seems to be the best way to kill time. Registered a blog, now the next challenge was to select a template for the blog, which was not easy for me. I browsed through all the templates available on blogger, searched for some free ones on Google but didn't like any. So, I decided to work on my own personalised template. Hundreds of versions later, I have finally decided to stick to this version and I hope I won't need to change it for some time :)

Technically, this is not my first attempt at blogging. I had started The Unofficial Blog of IMI Students last year, but it was more of a community blog and not a personal blog. On this blog, I will post my thoughts on things I like the most - ICE (Information, Communication and Entertainment) and some random topics. Some really Insane posts coming your way on this blog...stay tuned!

Go Live!

-AnuragXP

2 comments:

Zep said...

cool yaar..u hv evn got a shoutbox here!
gr8 work!

-- zephyr(juhi)

Pooja Mayer said...

I expect something Pathbreaking(as always) from this blog.

When is your next post coming ?

Kapil